Contractor & Construction Sites Surveillance & Monitoring Solutions
Designed especially for the unique needs of construction sites. Construction companies can have a whole new level of information, situational awareness and smart alerts.
Videofied can be installed anywhere there is a cell signal or with no cell signal, SAT communications – no need for power cords, phone lines or internet services that construction sites often lack, especially in the early stages. Since construction sites are usually uncontrolled environments, video verification is especially important to eliminate costly false alarms and deliver priority police response when there is an actual crime. Videofied’s portability means it can be moved around as the project evolves–even if that means being installed months later at a brand new site
Benefits of Southvault Smart Surveillance Systems for Contractors
- The Outdoor MotionViewer is a battery powered wireless camera and PIR detector
- Infrared illuminators for true night vision
- Instant installation in harsh outdoor environments – no wires and no power
- Battery powered (including panel). Entire system operates for years on batteries
- Cell communication of alarm and video for immediate review and dispatch
- Up to 24 MotionViewers on a single cell communicator/panel or SAT communications
- Many arming options: scheduled, remote control, proximity card, cell phone
- 500 foot effective range between battery powered MotionViewer and communicator/panel
SouthVault has saved us many thousands of dollars by stopping the thief of our tools and equipment.
NEW IBERIA, LOUISIANA
Securing your construction site is important for minimizing losses. Here are our top ten tips for increasing construction site security.read more
Four arrested on elementary school property recently. A K-9 unit was literally next door when video came in. It was four against two, the patrolman and the K-9. This K-9 is jet black, eyes and fur. In the dark all you see is those teeth- and his bark is pretty much...read more